Re: harden-debian script?

	This is really something I would like to do (or have it done in Debian) and I
would not restrict it just to changing ownerships, setuid bits, etc.. What I
would really like is to be able to have in Debian the same kind of proyects as
in other distributions. Take for example:

- Bastille Linux: http://bastille-linux.sourceforge.net/
- Trinux security toolkit: http://www.trinux.org/

	There are, at least, two proyects working towards making a secure Debian
distribution:

- Nomadic Secure Debian Proyect
(http://www.furryterror.org/~zblaxell/projects/nsdp/nsdp.html)
- Gibraltar Proyect
(http://www.gibraltar.at/)

	What we really need IMHO is to take this proyects, coordinate debian-firewall
and debian-security, take good notice of good articles/books written on the
subject (take www.rootprompt.org Amateur Fortress Building in Linux's series for
one) and start proyect *inside* Debian to solve this issue.

	Regards

	Javi

Scott Bronson escribió:

> Is there such a thing as a harden-debian script?  This would run
> through the file system and change file owers and permissions to
(...)
begin:vcard
n:Fernández-Sanguino Peña;Javier
tel;fax:+34-91 806 46 41
tel;work:+34-91 806 46 40
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:SGI-GMV sistemas;Seguridad Lógica
adr:;;Sector Foresta 1;Tres Cantos;Madrid;E-28760;Spain
version:2.1
email;internet:jfernandez@sgi.es
x-mozilla-cpt:;28448
fn:Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña