Re: harden-debian script?

Just how would "chmod go-r /etc/bind/*" imply that I "only want to protect
from script kiddies and neglect other attackers?"  If an attacker manages
to get shell on my firewall, I don't want to just hand him a map of my
internal network.  I'll force him to sniff (an activity I'll likely notice
and stop).

Why all the philisophical rhetoric?

	- Scott