question about SPF (mr Meskes, I suppose?)

	Hello, I administer a packet filtering firewall and I would like
to use SPF on it in order to only allow connections originating from the
inside network to the outside network (the internet at large). Since the
documentation on SPF is very terse, could someone post an example
explaining how to configure spf on Debian in order to only allow, say, udp
connection initiated from one side of the firewall and deny any incoming
connection attempts from the other side?
	Question 2: since my firewall has to use proxy arp (the only
way to have the brass here accept a firewall was to make it completely
transparent for them, with no reconfiguration of anything in the
inside network) does spf have any special problems with proxy arp?

Thanks
Giacomo Mulas

Giacomo Mulas <gmulas@ca.astro.it, gmulas@tiscalinet.it, gmulas@eso.org>

OSSERVATORIO  ASTRONOMICO
Str. 54, Loc. Poggio dei Pini * 09012 Capoterra (CA)

Tel.: +39 070 71180 216     Fax : +39 070 71180 222

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend
 Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read..."
              (Groucho Marx)