CBQ?

Hi,

I've been trying to do some traffic throttling on our Debian based firewall
here and having given up on shaper I've turned to CBQ. Unfortunately I can't
find any documentation on it beyond that listed in /usr/share/doc/iproute.

Has anyone out there had experience of setting this sort of thing up on
a Debian box that could help me get a simple configuration working? Once
I've got something started I can probably work the rest out but at the moment
I can't get anywhere!

Cheers,
Ben

--