Re: Sinus Firewall

On Sat, Jan 01, 2000 at 03:16:22AM -0700, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
>    I have packages that I'm working on but have to do some more work
> on them before I can officially upload them to Debian.  I still need
> to put in the hooks so that it's easy for people to recompile it against
> a new kernel (ala pcmcia, etc...).

I see. Could you please send me your diff file or tell me where to get the
debs? I'd like to play with sinus a little bit and I have to do it now. I'm
willing to be your beta tester. :-)

> Alot of the code for the client is still under work...it does not work
> with the current java code that's in potato.  But the rest of it does.

Which java version do I need? Is there a way to get this going?

> I should be able to have deb's up for testing in the next couple weeks.

Thanks.

Michael
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!