Re: probe my ports from internet server

Look in the "Nmap related projects" section of
http://www.insecure.org/nmap, it mentions some sites that offer various
"scan-yourself" services based on nmap. I haven't checked any of them to
see if they let you dictate the details of the scan, ie, port range.

|Jonathan Hankins  | 		       	 jonathan-hankins@mindspring.com |