Redirecting (is that the word)?

Hi folks, I've been reading the Debian firewall list for some time now, and
also read all the howto's I could find. But I stil can't figure out how to
do this: I have an internal network, 172.22.4.0-255, and a firewall with a
visible, real IP. Can I somehow redirect all connections to the firewall's
IP number, port 25 to one of my internal machines (without a visible IP)?
Anybody ever played with Ericsson's Load Balancing "Eddie"? Any tips for
firewalls with that?

Thanks a lot
Ricardo ZeuZ Pardini
(zeuz@piniweb.com)