port forwarding problems...

i am trying to enable port forwarding from between my firewall and web
server.
i am using 2.4.0-test1-ac22, i have installed iptables and have had good
luck
setting up basic masq for my int. lan, however i have tried to no avail to
get port
forwarding to work. no i am confused as to the following.

first, do i need ipnatctl to do this? the ipnatctl howto is quite a bit
older than
the 2.4 nat howto and in there there is no reference to ipnatctl.

i am looking to ultimately do the following:
	1) enable http traffic to be forwarded in
	2) enable ftp traffic to be forwarded in (with the correct modules i
suppose)
	3) enable DCC transfers to be sent out (a problem i have had for _to_ long)

i am guessing that i will need the netfilter package b/c of the ftp modules,
when i tried to make the package i got the following errors:

conntrack/ip_conntrack_core.c:54: `NF_REASON_MIN_RESERVED_FOR_CONNTRACK'
undeclared here (not in a funct.
conntrack/ip_conntrack_core.c:54: initializer element is not constant
make: *** [conntrack/ip_conntrack_core.o] Error 1

i dont know what to say about that... any help would be greatfully
appreciated.. thanks

mike