Re: ipmasq

err... did you read his message?

On Fri, May 05, 2000 at 03:34:20PM -0400, Gavin Burris wrote:
> Eskild Wikkeling wrote:
> > I have 00ipmasq in my /etc/ppp/ip-up.d folder
[...]
> > the 00ipmasq file contains the following lines:
[...]

> Try placing a shell script in the /etc/ppp/ip-up.d directory.

AFAIK "folder" is a synonym for "directory" :-P

Anyway, I can remember someone reported some problems about the files not
being ran in this directory a while ago. These were caused by unset PATH or
something similar. Try inserting the commands in the script that calls the
scripts in ip-up.d (can't remember it's name). If that works, it means
something is wrong with the script (maybe chmod +x ?)

regards
Marcin

--
+--------------------------------+ The reason we come up with new versions