Re: Sinus Firewall

Hi,

   I have packages that I'm working on but have to do some more work
on them before I can officially upload them to Debian.  I still need
to put in the hooks so that it's easy for people to recompile it against
a new kernel (ala pcmcia, etc...).

Alot of the code for the client is still under work...it does not work
with the current java code that's in potato.  But the rest of it does.

I should be able to have deb's up for testing in the next couple weeks.

Ivan