Re: Linux PPP router

Hello ^chewie

On 13 Sep 99, at 9:08, ^chewie wrote:

> Anyway, good luck, and if anyone has any suggestions on how to get
> this to work, as it doesn't work "out of the box" for me, please let
> us know.

I have always had good results using the "diald" demand dialing
program.  It is more work to setup but it can be fully configured and
monitored.  This is very useful if you have to pay for your local calls.

Ian

Ian Forbes ZSD
http://www.zsd.co.za
Office: +27 +21 683-1388  Fax: +27 +21 64-1106
Snail Mail: P.O. Box 46827, Glosderry, 7702, South Africa