Re: IP fw-in deny (web-enabled monitor?)

On Sun, 25 Apr 1999, John C. Ellingboe wrote:

> Quoting Paul Tod Rieger <prie@abl.com>:
>
> > Are there any web-enabled apps that would allow me to monitor my server
> > from a web browser on another machine?  My firewall is also a webserver,
> > so I'd like to use that capability to check the console and other logs.
If you use apache
There is the builting server status , look in the docs and I think
it is a commented out option in the conf file for apache.

There is also analog, analog or many other log checkers, can give you
many statistics.

Charles Verge
www.theverge.com