LxA - linux appliances

For those of you that expressed interest, I have
arranged and posted the results of my experiments
in building single floppy 'linux appliances' on
a Debian system. I have posted a tarball with docs
and a working root filesystem that you can use to
make your own LRA (Linux Routing Appliance). The
url for everything is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mwshaffer/lxa/index.html

I'll hopefully document and post a sample of a
LPA (Linux Printing Appliance) soon as well.