SOLVED by ProxyARP was: Problems I can't name proper :-(

Solved!

Thanks to Fischer Reinhold and, even more, Michael Wood for there helpful
mails. Ones I knew the solution was named ProxyARP it was real easy to
solve this!

The Proxy-ARP-Subnet mini-HOWTO describes a real overkill for my problem
but gave me all bakground neded to understand the arp manpage.

It all broke down to one line in my /etc/init.d/network file:

  arp -i eth0 -Ds 195.84.176.62 eth0 pub

Telling my routing debian-box to anwser alla ARP-request coming on
eth0 for IP: 195.84.176.62 whith the MAC-adress of eth0, regardles
the fakt eth0 (or any other interface on my router) realy is *not*
IP: 195.84.176.62 ;-).

If you haven't read the original question: This was neaded becaus a
radiomodem betwen me and the upstream router that only let thru packages
whit my MAC-adress as target (to save bandwith i guess).

Impressing how easy Linux admin are. If one hade clue enuf knowing
what ProxyARP is, this would not take more then half an houre including
finding and reading the docks and all!

Me, on the other hand, it took several days but I have read allot of
wrong, but good, documents!  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

To get more computers on the net then I have 'real' IP:s I will start
looking at masqarading soon (as Fischer Reinhold sugested as an
alternativ).

Lots of Thanks!

/Lars