Re: IP fw-in deny (web-enabled monitor?)

Quoting Paul Tod Rieger <prie@abl.com>:

> Are there any web-enabled apps that would allow me to monitor my server
> from a web browser on another machine?  My firewall is also a webserver,
> so I'd like to use that capability to check the console and other logs.

I'm not sure what all you are interested in monitoring.  Check out
"Big Brother" at http://maclawran.ca/bb-dnld/.  It is mainly for
monitoeing a network but it will work for one to XXX systems.  There
are quite a few custom capabilities that have been added here and
there and some of them just may come close to what you want.

There is a .deb of an earlier version on ftp.debian.org, but it wont
have some of the things you will probably be looking for.  I think the
.deb is version 1.08a, but version 1.09c is out and version 1.2 is in
beta test now.  You may have to check the mailing list archives to
find some of the customizations.

HTH

John C. Ellingboe
www.guntersville.net
begin:          vcard
fn:             John C.  Ellingboe   -   KE4BPW
n:              Ellingboe   -   KE4BPW;John C.
org:            The Guntersville Computer Center
email;internet: john@guntersville.net
title:          Owner/Admin
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE