Re: IP fw-in deny (?)

Port 68 & 67 are bootp/dhcp.
It looks like one of your LAN devices is sending out DHCP requests,
looking for an IP address.

You should be fine, unless of course you do not have a DHCP server on your
LAN to respond.  Any case, it should not be an issue on your firewall.
It's just saying "i'm ignoring this broadcast packet".

John Kramer
jbkramer@mad.scientist.com