Ipfwadm Firewall

Hi,

Heres the situtation I have.

Internet > Router > Linux Box > Internal Network

On the router I have set it up so it routes all packets to the Linux Box,
now I want to setup a secure firewall on the Linux Box.  I want to deny
everything by default but let the following services through:
ftp,www,ssh,proxy,dns.  These services might not be on the Linux Box they
might be on a IP address on an internal machine (for example www is in
this case).  IP Spoofing, smurfing, etc should also be taken into
consideration with firewall rules.

Has anybody got any good places to start or examples, the Linux Firewall
HOWTO seems out of date.

Thanks,
Chris.
--
  --====== Logics Services ======--        irc Nickname: |Fingers|
         Chris@uk.logics.com               Tel:   +44 (0) 1432 370535

...Software is like sex. It's better when it's free...