RE: WEB-Page: Debian based Firewall

No, but you have to use libc6.

I wouldn't build the firewall with libc5 anyway, since it's no longer
actively worked on. And I don't like the idea of a firewall with a C
library that's not kept up-to-date.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20