Re: Deleting of this mailing list

Hilton Fernandes wrote:
> On 28 Feb 99 at 2:18, Hanno 'Rince' Wagner <wagner@fitug.de> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > it seems that these two mailinglists are so-called dead - no one is
> > writing in here, so there are (as we see it from the outside) not
> > necessary.
> >
> > If you think this is a wrong assumption, please let us know, then
> > the mailinglist stays where it is. If not, we will remove that
> > mailinglist soon.

> I wouldn't say debian-faq is dead: i've received several emails from
> it in the previous months.  The interesting fact was that for every
> question someone posed a censor comment: this is not the right place
> to ask this; this will be in the new FAQ and so need to be answered
> etc.  The faq mailing list can give more life to the FAQ writing.

I also see mails on debian-faq but they belong to debian-user.  There
is no FAQ for Debian whose creation is discussed here.  There is the
FAQ-O-Matic, is it maintained?

Thus there is no need for this mailing list.

Regards,

	Joey

--
All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall