suggestion for FAQ Q 2.3

I would suggest that our Policy document is another point which
makes Debian unique.  You might want to beef this up but I think you
might want to add another point to the three points about what makes
Debian different.  In the Install Manual I say:

  Only Debian has an extensive specification of our standards of
  quality, the Debian Policy.  This document defines the qualities and
  standards to which we hold Debian packages.

I think this is important since more and more software customers are
demanding a quality statement from their vendors.