Current FAQ gets confused after Section 5

Today I was going through the FAQ at http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ to
try and clear up some lingering questions I have about Debian and I
noticed the following:

Up to Section 5 (Software available in the Debian system) the links in
the table of contents work fine (those I tried at least). Then there
seems to be a missing Section 6 in the table of contents. This section
(The Debian FTP Archive) is reached by clicking on the Section 6 Basics
of the Debian Package Management System. All further links in the table
of contents are shifted by one section.

E.g. 'Clicking on 7.3 How can I tell what packages ...' in the table of
contents puts you on a page '7.3 Why are Debian package names so long?'
which, if you go back to the TOC is the description of section 6.3.

I hope this annoying problem can be fixed soon, making a useful document
even more so!

---- Ken