How does one pronounce Debian ...

Hi,

Re http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/debian-faq-2.html#ss2.5

| The project name is pronounced Deb'-ian, with a short e, and emphasis
| on the first syllable

I found that ASCII-phonetics a bit difficult to understand.  Perhaps
because English is not my native language, or perhaps I'm just stupid...

Would it be possible for you to supply an au/wav-file, sort of like
that ubiquitous sound clip from Linus on the pronunciation on "linux" ?

TTFN,
--
Hans Peter Verne ( hpv@kjemi.uio.no )           Phone: (+47) 22 85 54 14
Dept. of Chemistry, University of Oslo.         Fax:   (+47) 22 85 54 41

`It would seem that you have no useful skill or talent whatsoever,
have you thought of going into teaching?'    -- Terry Pratchett, "Mort"