maybe corrections

Dear debian-faq mantainer,

  I have found some strange things in the postscript version of
debian-faq.
  Where there are <ref> tag, there is only the section number and no
string, so that the text is not understandable. Some examples are the
forth item of section 1.5 and the last part of the first item of section
2.3. There are much more.
  The html and text version don't have this behaviour.

  Can I know if I'm in error or is a real document error?
  Excuse me for my poor english, and have a good day.

						Vincenzo Tibullo
					    (tibullo@blues.intecs.it)