Typo in section 4.10?

Hi,

 I think there's a typo in section 4.10 of the debian FAQ.
 Quoting directly: "The kernel headers distributed with the kernel
 source are located in /usr/include/linux/include/".
 Shouldn't this be /usr/src/linux/include/"?

 And, as I just needed to realize, there's another typo in section
 1.3 of the current version of the FAQ, available from the website at
 www.debian.org. The feedback address should be debian-faq@lists.debian.org
 instead of debian-faq@debian.org. Fortunately I had an older copy on
 my system...

 Happy hacking :)