Fwd: MiniDebConf Online 28-31 May

----- Forwarded message from Mini-Debconf Online Content Team -----

Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 08:59:07 +0200
From: Mini-Debconf Online Content Team
To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org, debconf-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: MiniDebConf Online 28-31 May

== MiniDebConf Online ==

The first ever online Mini-Debconf will be taking place from 28-31 May
2020, and it wants YOUR submissions to help make it a success!

In this MiniDebConf, we aim to put our online resources to the test and
find areas for improvement to have even better online events in the
future. It will also be great for us to see each other again, even if
only on screen, and transform that energy into renewed motivation to
work on new or ongoing projects.

For more information, see the [wiki page].

[wiki page]: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/internet/2020/MiniDebConfOnline

 <knip/>
----- End forwarded message -----

Op https://debconf-video-team.pages.debian.net/docs/ staan links van de
video streams.

Zelf heb ik

    vlc https://EU.live.debconf.org/live/minidebconf_low.m3u8

en  IRC  OFTC #minidebconf-online  open staan.

Doe je voordeel met dit late bericht.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--