Re: Request for help with keysigning in the Netherlands

On 12/15/2017 08:36 AM, teusjannette@gmail.com wrote:
> Hallo!,

Hoi!

> Dank mensen, voor de strakke actie.
> Thank you guys, for the swift action.

Ik weet niet waar de Re: Re: Cc vandaan komt opeens, maar:
I don't know why I'm suddenly Re: Re: Cc'ed (via debian-events-nl), but:

> Ja, een signing party, dat lijkt een heel goed plan.
> Yes, a signing party, that sounds like a very good idea.

...ik doe mee!
...I'm joining!

My GPG key history looks like the $"usual sort of mess" :(, but I'd like
to get it back into shape, and these are the kind of triggers that can
make that happen.

I have some sponsored packages in debian now, and I'm keeping an eye on
some other packages that badly need some maintainer love, I might
benefit from having a GPG key signed by other debian people. ;-)

Knorrie