T-Dose, next weekend (was: Re: November events: T-Dose [...])

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 08:29:34AM +0200, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:

> Zaterdag 12 en zondag 13 november is er weer jaarlijkse T-Dose evenement
> in Eindhoven. Dankzij Joost is Debian hier present met een stand. Het
> volledige programma staat inmiddels op: http://t-dose.org/
<snip>

Dank je Thijs.

One of the highlights of https://www.t-dose.org/2016/schedule :
https://www.t-dose.org/node/1017: on saturday, Frank Hofmann talks about the
Debian Package Management Book (http://dpmb.org/) he wrote with Axel Beckert.
(Frank will do 2 other presentations).

[switching to english since i'm not sure Vipul reads dutch]

Anne Bezemer, Sebastiaan Couwenberg and Vipul Agarwal volunteered to help
staffing the booth: thanks a lot for that!  Rumour has it that Paul van der
Vlis will be present too, and willing to help.

I'll very likely be able to show a laptop running Libreboot and Debian.

It's gonna happen at Fontys Hogeschool Eindhoven, Building R5. Entrance via
Rachelsmolen.  http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/51.45145/5.48061 The
location opens sat nov 12 at 8:30 hrs for building up stands.  I'll be there
than.

See https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/nl/2016/T-DOSE for more details.

C U there!

Bye,

Joost

--
This is not an automated signature. I type this at the bottom of
every message.               ※                   http://mdcc.cx/