Re: Fwd: Re: [VAC] 2.-7. September in The Hague, NL

On Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 11:31:54PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> On 02/09/16 20:13, Geert Stappers wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 02, 2016 at 10:24:38AM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> anybody interested in beer signing please feel free contacting me over
> >> the upcoming days.
> >
> > Monday evening would suite me.
> >
> > Monday afternoon might also be possible.
> >

> > For a meetingplace I have no idea, as I'm unfamiliar with the town The Hague.
> >

> Hi Geert,
>
> We could meet at the conference registration desk of the World Forum
> Convention Center which is next to Europol.

So some where at http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/52.09340/4.28259
and then going inside.

> The early evening would be better. I mean - I should attend the event.

When is the eventday finished, as in: what time do we meet?

> I'll send you my phone number off-list, then.

OK.
And I will be wearing a Debian T-shirt with orange shoulders.

> Are you traveling to The Hague for the signing only? I feel a bit bad
> for imposing too much extra hassle.

No worries. It is about meeting each other.

Worry about Apple users that can't meet Apple people.  (Debian Rules!!)

> Best,
> Steffen

Groeten
Geert Stappers

P.S.
September 5th is two months before the freeze.
Remember, remember the fifth of november.