Re: Amsterdam meetup? (2015-05-08)

The previous meetup was in Enschede, at the vestingbar, but I wouldn't mind a meet up in Hengelo, at Haaksbergerstraat 38b, at the bottom of the bridge. Please notify me if you want a meet up there. Of course a meet up in Amsterdam wouldn't hold me back either.

On 30 Apr 2015 22:53, "David Moreno" <damog@debian.org> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:33:58PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> I'll attend. However, I do live a few cities away from Amsterdam.
> So I leave the selection for meeting place to some one else.
> ( fallback scenario: place were we met previously )

...which is? /me only attended one meetup in Utrecht :)

dm