Re: Key- or beersigning in Amsterdam/NL November 19.-23. / VAC

Hi Daniel,

On Mon, November 17, 2014 02:03, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> I'm preparing for a short-trip to Amsterdam from November 19th to 23rd
> with my girlfriend.
>
> If possible, I'd like to meet with fellow DDs, DMs and interested parties
> for some key-signing and a drink there. I'll arrive late and leave early
> so essentially a meeting is only possible from Thursday to Saturday.
>
> Is there some interest or even a proposal, where and when to meet (I've
> never been to Amsterdam before :))?

I'm unfortunately quite busy this week so for me it's not really an option.
(I would have considered to make a 'lightning visit' for the keysigning
purposes if it would help solve the < 2048 bits problem, but I see I have
already signed your new key, so that doesn't add value for me.)

I'm copying debian-events-nl where there may be people that are interested
in your proposal and/or in need of DD signatures :-)

Cheers,
Thijs