Video conference - become contributors

Hello,

My name is Yehuda Korotkin, I'm organizing international video conference.
the conference should be at Monday 14/7/2014 13:45 (GTM+2)

The video conference
This unique conference will take the participants to journey in the open source world.
The journey will starts from introduction to the opensource world to contributing one of the projects
within video conference.

Request for help
I search for people who want participate in our conference (as Respondents)
That want to answer on-line one(or more) questions from the subjects (see below)  and motivate students to mix-in with opensource world
> Please, send me mail or replay

The subjects of conference

Introduce the community
 * What is Opensouce ?
 * Why open-source is important
 * Why its important contribute to open source ?
 * Who writes open source ? Why thy doing it ?
 * Who is the community behind
 * Why and How to become contributors

Women, Technology and Opensouce
 * Why its important that women mix-in technology?
 * Show them a way that women can mixed-in with grate community
 * How can we motivate students to mix-in technology industry?
 * Encourage women to be involved in community

Hands-on example of contribution
 * Where people start? - Lead them to first steps to contribution of the code
 * Contribution Hands-on - about 20 girls will first time contribute to the selected opensource project

--

Regards,
Yehuda Korotkin

web www.korotkin.co.il