Re: Debian BSP in Utrecht?

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 05:25:25PM +0200, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:

||  Wheezy is frozen, so let's get together and squash some RC bugs!
||  Hackerspace Randomdata <http://www.randomdata.nl/> would be able to
||  host us and has space for a handful of people. If necessary, it is
||  probably also possible to arrange for access to the studio next door,
||  in which case we can host up to 15 people.
||  I suspect some weekend near the end of September would work best
||  for a BSP.

I can be there all weekend days except the evening of 8 September. I've
added myself to the list.

I think I'll dedicate my time to debconf translations, experience has
shown that as non-DD fixing bugs is on the hard side.

See you then.                                                  Vincent.
--
Vincent Zweije <vincent@zweije.nl>   | "If you're flamed in a group you
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~zweije/>      | don't read, does anybody get burnt?"