Re: Fwd: Utrecht Debian meetup, Sunday July 4

On Fri, July 2, 2010 15:22, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 02:22:43PM +0200, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
>
>> Forgot that you're probably not subscribed. See attached mail. One thing
>> missing: how late will you be ready?
>
> the last lecture of the day is scheduled to finnish at 17h45. So, let's
> say at 18h00 at earliest, but later is of course also OK.

OK, 18.00 at the front of Drift 21, from there we go for food.

Any additional people joining, please let me know so I'm aware we can
expect you.

>> > Cheers - and good luck for that soccer match this afternoon :-)
>>
>> It will be a piece of cake ;-)
>
> Hah!

So indeed it was.. :)

> BTW, I looked up the mailing list archive at
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-nl/2010/06/threads.html
> but it hasn't been updated since June 23. I am indeed not subscribed,
> so please cc me in replies.

The July archive seems to work...
http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-nl/2010/07/
but CC'ing is better :-)