Re: Doelencafe, Schouwburgplein, Rotterdam, vr 2008-04-11, from 19:00 till late: keysigning, chatting, beer

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 12:50:13AM +0200, Rejo Zenger wrote:

||  ++ 09/04/08 22:49 +0200 - Vincent Zweije:
||  >On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 10:05:35PM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:
||  >
||  >||  > I propose to meet at Doelencafé, Schouwburgplein 52, Rotterdam (Tel:
||  >||  > (010) 4148688, http://www.doelencafe.nl/begin.htm, Open till 2:00 am.)
||  >||  > at 19:00 (for those who'd like to eat), or later (for those who'd like
||  >||  > to drink only.)
||  >||
||  >||  that sounds fine to me, as does Danny's proposal (but I think it would
||  >||  be better to decide for a café/pub in advance such that people can
||  >||  easily join in later).  Please let me know before friday 8h30 in the
||  >||  morning, as it is not sure that I will have internet access in Rotterdam.
||  >
||  >I intend to be there too.  I've added the meeting to biglumber:
||  Hi there.
||  As I was only Cc'd by Vincent Zweije, I don't have the slightest idea
||  what has started this meeting. However, I understand there is a PGP key
||  signing and I would like to attend that part for sure.
||  I won't be able to make it at 19:00, but I would probably be able to
||  make it at 20:30 or later. The later, the better. I am not sure at what
||  time most of you will be present. Could you elobarate on that a bit?

I suppose I cut a little too much. I'm including it below. The 20.00
suggestion has since been superseded with 19.00 ("till late") and the
place has become more definite.

The meeting was (apparently) sparked by Ralf Treinen visiting Rotterdam,
asking to meet a few people. Judging on past events, it's a chat between
like debian developer minds and/or enthousiasts in a nice cafe, with a
good opportunity for key signing.

--
Vincent Zweije <zweije@xs4all.nl>    | "If you're flamed in a group you
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~zweije/>      | don't read, does anybody get burnt?"