Re: [lists.debian.nl] updating ftp.nl.debian.org

Gerardus P.M. Stappers wrote:
On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 10:35:08PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:

Geert Stappers wrote:

 [ building debian-installler for sparc ]

At which time should I schedule the builds?

Anytime when your mirror is not updating is good.

It is http://ftp.nl.debian.org that I use.

Is the administrator of that server on this list?
Or any one else that can tell when that server is updated?

I don't know, but I have Cc-ed the administrators of ftp.nl.debian.org in this email.

Thanks

Remco