keysigning at schiphol airport, 2005-01-20 (today!), 19:00 (was: Re: [debian.nl] Keysigning in Amsterdam and/or Hilversum)

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 11:07:53AM +0100, Fredrik Steen wrote:
> On [050120 10:55] Joost van Baal <joostvb@mdcc.cx> wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 09:57:15AM +0100, Fredrik Steen wrote:
> > >
> > > I will be at the airport at 15:00 - 15:20
<snip>
> > > so if anyone can make
> >
> > I am able to make this.
>
> Great.
>

> > > I'm in for
> > > some key exchanging. I understand if you can't make it and I will definitely
> > > be back :)
> >
> > Will Ondrej be at the Schiphol red/white checkerboard meeting point at
> > that time too?
>
> Ondrej will be at the meeting point at 19:00 so we won't come together.

O, that's a pity... :(  Your plane leaves earlier, I suppose.

> > > Maybe next time we could go out to have a beer/coffee? I will let
> > > you know on this list in advance for my next trip here.
> >
> > Sounds like a good idea... :)
>
> Can you still manage?

Hrm, I guess it'd be more sane to have a meeting at 19:00: at least
there is a slight chance some other Dutch Debian developer can make it
at that time.  A meeting at 19:00 might end up being better than a
2-person party :)

So, Fredrik: see you next time,  Ondrej: I'll see you at the airport
meeting point at 19:00.  I'll be wearing a black Debian Tshirt, and will
be carrying a Tux-bag.

Others: Please join the party!

Bye,

Joost