keysigning tonight cancelled; likely will happen tomorrow (was: Re: [debian.nl] Keysigning in Amsterdam and/or Hilversum)

Hi again,

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 10:01:14AM +0100, Joost van Baal wrote:

> I've just called Ondřej Surý and gave him my private phone at home, as
> well as Paul Slootman's mobile phone number.  Ondřej said he's not quite
> sure yet wether he'll be able to make it to Amsterdam CS meeting point
> at 19:30.  He'll inform us asap.

I just had a phone chat with Ondřej, he and Fredrik can't make it
tonight.  However, Ondřej and Fredrik have a little bit of spare time
tomorrow, thursday 2005-01-19.  We could meet at 19:00 that day,
possibly at Amsterdam CS, meeting point.  However, perhaps meeting at
the red/white checkerboard meeting point at Schiphol airport would be
better: Ondřej, are you sure you'll have enough time left to make it
from A'dam CS to Schiphol?

Ondřej: Please reply asap: it takes me some hours to travel from my
house to A'dam or Schiphol.

C U!  Bye,

Joost