[debian.nl] The return of the swedish chef

Greetings .nl:ians,

since the last geekmeet kind of didn't happen, how about a new try on the afternoon of the 26th this month?

I'm in den haag until about 14:00, and then I have to leave again for a flight that leaves at 18:50, but one or two hours of socializing should be possible in amsterdam between that.

Of course, if someone would rather be up for dinner or something in den haag on the 24th or 25th, let me know.

/Mattias Wadenstein