Re: [debian.nl] Visiting Swede

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, Alex de Landgraaf wrote:

Quoting Vincent Zweije <vzweije@sense.xs4all.nl>:

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 01:25:28PM +0200, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:

||  I talked a bit to wiggy/Wichert and he suggested I'd mail here. I'm going
||  to be visiting Amsterdam for work purposes (grid stuff with sara/nikhef)
||  on Oct 28-29 (thu-fri). It would be fun to say hi and be social. I don't
||  know yet if I'm going back on friday or if we're staying until saturday.

I'm always in for a nerd meet, even if it's in Amsterdam. And to exchange
pgp keys, of course.

Anyone else?

If there's beer involved, I'm game :-)
Are we looking at a quick meet or at dinner together?

I'm in favour of dinner and stuff, but I don't know yet if there will be a planned dinner or so with the work meeting. I'll try and get some clear info on this.

Should I bring along some debian sysadmin geeks if they are interested, even if they aren't very active in contributing, or should I leave them to entertain themselves?

/Mattias Wadenstein - will bring gpg public key