[debian.nl] research and Beer

dear debian developers,

Probably this is not the first time you see a message from me.
I'm still interested in the Debian community for my PHD research. After a year focussing on something totally different (an EU research project, which was aimed at working in a virtual way, which of course failed, since they had to use all the money from the EU for traveling to nice warm places in Europe...) I'm back in Business.
Debian Business.
That is why I would like to talk to some of you (again). I used the word Beer in my subject line to get you interested...and I want to suggest a gathering/meeting of you all. I know you have planned dinners and parties sometimes..and since I do not want to invite myself, I better invite you all to a informal meeting.
Could you please let me know if you would like to attend such a meeting, and what the best place would be to organize this. (dinner and talk).

Kind regards,

Gaby Rasters

Nijmegen Business School
Thomas van Aquinostraat 1