[debian.nl] Debian meeting in Amsterdam?

I'm going to come to Amsterdam for a few days after FOSDEM.  I will go
to Amsterdam either on Sunday evening (Feb 9) or Monday morning (Feb
10).  I will fly to London Wednesday morning.  Anyone up for a
smallish meeting, either at a pub or combined with some food, on
Monday or Tuesday?

Also, is anyone going from FOSDEM to Amsterdam by car?  Also, offers
for crash space (for me and a friend) are appreciated, although we're
investigating youth hostels at the moment.  We intend to party so
would probably stay up all night and sleep during the day. ;-)

(please CC me since I'm not subscribed.)
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com