Re: [debian.nl] [OT] Verkiezingen 2003 & IP

Previously Thomas Hood wrote:
> I wasn't able to find any info on any of the other party
> sites about their positions on issues of intellectual property
> (intellectuele/intellectueel eigendomsrecht), open source
> software, etc.  Do these parties _have_ any positions on these
> issues?

Yes, most do. I think VVD is the only one who doesn't have a
proper position on open source, but only because they simply haven't
had the time to study it closely. This was all discussed in the
2de kamer a while ago.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net>           http://www.wiggy.net/