[debian.nl] Re: [sax@debian.org: Re: key signing?]

Ivo Timmermans wrote:
> When will you be here exactly?  Would you be interested in a meeting
> with a few Debian developers, get something to eat, maybe indonesian,
> exchange keys, have a great evening?

I'll be there on the weekend of 16 March and then the following
Wednesday through Saturday.  It sounds like we have a decent
sized group forming.  Indonesian would be fine.  (Isn't there a
restaurant there called "Thomas's lazy tasty land" (in Dutch)
or something like that?  :)  I like sushi too.  You all know The
Hague better than I do so I'll let you choose the time and place.

--
Thomas