[debian.nl] Debian Meetings

Hi.

Gaby and Gabriella, two researchers who have met a number of you would
like to know whether the .nl Debian developers are interested in
getting together for a collective dinner/drinks and keysigning sometime
in the next month while I am here visiting.

We realize that people are scattered all over the country so we thought
that it might be a good idea to propose 2 dates and places so that
people in different parts of the country can make it. The first
proposal is for Saturday the 19th of October in Utrecht and the second
is for the 25th of October in Enschede. This is not an either/or
proposition but two seperate gatherings.

Email back to this list if you are interested and please cc me as I am
not subscribed to the list. If there is enough interest for one or two
of the dates, we can go ahead and plan for it more specifically.

Regards,
Biella Coleman