Re: [debian.nl] Re: key signing?

On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 07:10, Robert van der Meulen wrote:
> Quoting Russell Coker (russell@coker.com.au):
> > I'd be happy with a good Indonesian restaurant (like the exclusief one near
> > Leidseplein in Amsterdam), but the typical Dutch Indonesian restaurants
> > aren't much good.
> There is a good one near the kurhaus, it's called 'raden mas', and quite good
> (but a bit more expensive than most).

For Indo, my girlfriend recommends 'Kantjil' in the Prinsestraat:

    Its close to the station enough that they could all
    walk, and its close enough to downtown if you want to
    go out afterwards to cafes

She adds that we might also goto Soeboer in the Brouwersgracht or
Borobudur in the Baginestraat.  For Japanese, she says:

    The nice Japanese restaurants are Shirasagi on the
    Spui plein which is expensive but worth it or Kiraku
    in the Toussaintkade which is more of a sushi bar.  ...
    Wherever you go youll have to reserve if you are with
    a large group especially if you choose Kiraku because
    theyll put you in the screened room on the floor
    instead of in the bar.

--
Thomas