Re: [debian.nl] [jmr@debian.org: visit to Utrecht]

Robert van der Meulen <rvdm@cistron.nl> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Quoting Joost van Baal (joostvb@mdcc.cx):
> > The only regularly scheduled meetings I know of, are the Klaphek ones:
> > http://www.klaphek.nl/meetings.html .  (Never attended one, though.)
> I did - the klaphek meetings are sort of dead though, lately - according to
> the list, exactly one person attended last time ;)
>
> Arranging a meeting wouldn't be a problem though, i think?

Thanks - but I am not so sure I like the idea of a special meeting
just for me - I was hoping just to drop in on a meeting if there was
already something scheduled.

--
Joseph M. Reinhardt, Ph.D.   Department of Biomedical Engineering
joe-reinhardt@uiowa.edu      University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA  52242