Re: [debian.nl] Debian project @ Linux-Kongress, November 2001
- To: Debian Events in Europe <email@example.com_>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [debian.nl] Debian project @ Linux-Kongress, November 2001
- From: Wichert Akkerman <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:23:07 +0100
- Message-id: <20011109122306.A23426@cistron.nl>
- Mail-followup-to: Debian Events in Europe <firstname.lastname@example.org_>, email@example.com
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20011108224158.K25102@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>; from email@example.com on Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 10:41:58PM +0100
- References: <20011108224158.K25102@finlandia.infodrom.north.de>
Previously Martin Schulze wrote:
> [ This mail goes to firstname.lastname@example.org as bcc since I've gotton the
> feeling that not everybody interested is reading
> email@example.com. However, discussion should take
> place on firstname.lastname@example.org. ]
I suspect almost nobody here read debian-events-eu. I don't even
remember it being announced :(
> items. However, since I don't know everything and, for example, we
> have Mr. dpkg around, other developer will have to explain certain
> things as well. Oh, and apart from that, I'm not sure if my
> english will be sufficient, but I'll find out soon.
English will be sufficient.
> Regarding wednesday evening, is there a place in the city where we
> can have dinner? In the past it was always appreciated to have
> dinner together.
We can, however that will require some form of transporatation to
the city. I will have a car, and I suspect a few others as well so
that should not be a problem. There is also a restaurant/mensa on campus.
> There will be a social event on tuesday evening. We should probably
> go there as well, all speaker and many attendees will take part. n
> Linux-Kongress' social events were always fun.
I remember one with very loud annoying music were everyone ran away
within 5 minutes after the band started :)
/ Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool \
| email@example.com http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |
| 1024D/2FA3BC2D 576E 100B 518D 2F16 36B0 2805 3CB8 9250 2FA3 BC2D |
Dutch Debian developers mailing list