Re: key signing request - Nijmegen, The Netherlands

Paul Slootman wrote:
> On Fri 16 Feb 2001, Peter van Rossum wrote:
> > >
> > > How about thursday, februari 22nd, 18:00, at the Nijmegen central station
> > > meeting point?  We might have dinner at some place.
> >
> > That's perfectly allright with me. (In fact, it's remarkably convenient,
> > as I live on walking distance from the station :-))
>
> Fine with me too. I'll be coming by car, I assume I can park
> somewhere nearby without going broke (it's not Utrecht or Amsterdam :-)

There are various parking places in the centre of Nijmegen but none of
them really close to the railway station IIRC (apart from the P+R
thingie and the road right in front of the railway station.

But then again the town centre is within walking distance from the
ns station.  And I could well be wrong, I usually go to Nijmegen by
train :)

> Is it koopavond then?

Yes it is.

I don't think I'll be there btw, I have a meeting in Utrecht which
includes dinner AFAIK.

cheers,
Remco.

-