Re: Brian May

linux-prog-nl@coker.com.au? What's that?

> How about we meet in a suitable city, visit some restaurants and cafe's etc,
> eat and talk about Linux.

I'm afraid I don't work near the "randstad" anymore, and won't have much
time anyhow, so I won't be able to make it to any meeting.

> Brian doesn't drink alcohol so bars are probably out.

You _can_ get non-alcoholic beverages at a bar, I'm usually driving when
there's a meeting so I don't drink then either. However, the biggest
argument against a bar for a meeting is that the music is so loud that
it's virtually impossible to have a conversation with anyone who's not
sitting next to you.

Paul Slootman