Re: Brian May

Previously Russell Coker wrote:
> On the 31-05-2000 Brian May (a Linux programmer, Debian developer, Ph.D
> student in computer science, and general geek) will arrive in the
> Netherlands.

Ah, our pcmcia and heimdal maintainer, and looking at his other packages
someone who enjoys playing strategic games. It's interesting how much
you can see about a person by looking at the packages he maintains :)

> I will be showing him around some of the tourist sights of Amsterdam during
> this time, I think that we should have a Debian developers and/or a meeting
> during this time. When would you suggest?

Hmm, I've never heard of an `and/or a' meeting. Tell me more! :)

How about doing something somewhere on June 3? If the weather is good enough
we might be able to try another bbq even..

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |